marți, ianuarie 29, 2008

I played my part and stole the play


I took a chance, I took a step. I tried.
I buried myself alive, and opened myself to the world.
I let you steal away all that I had.
I stood beside my grave and laughed.
I reached out for you. I gave you my hand.
I looked at how you burned inside of me.
And I stood beside you.
I walked in front of my steps. I was my shadow.
I hidden all my thoughts beside your back.
I closed my eyes and jumped into the sea.
I opened my arms and felt the wind,the emptiness.
I smiled at you with tears of pain.
I tried to talk but words were silence.
And through all this I walked with pride.
I made a choice.
I had my chance and failed to live.
I wrote so many letters, and still I had nothing to say.
I slipped in the dark and feared.
I sang again with empty sounds.
I told the words of worldly love, and got laugh as a response.
And in the end I won myself back from all the toughts I wasted.

Niciun comentariu: