luni, mai 30, 2011

To you, my dear friend

i would have never knew myself if i would have not gotten to know you,because if i were to tell you what you mean to me i would have to use colors, music, sunny days, the rain, sometimes the wind and surely pieces of my heart. i would have never knew what silence meant if i would have not gotten to read your silence, because if i were to write the stories you told me i would write of thoughts of life, of fate, of solitude,of being there, of words that don't need saying. i would have never knew how to take care of myself if it weren't for your arms to catch me when i was going down, because if i were to remember all the sad times i could not remember one that was without you there, hands stretched out, soul wide open, part of my pain yours. i would have never knew what being happy meant if i would not have been happy for you, because laughing with you needed no reasons, and happiness was never stupid and easy, but always there. i would have never been me without you, because you are a part of my soul, you listened to all my sappy songs, you saw me in my greatest weakness, you taught me that i am me, a beautiful me.
so we will always be here, because here is not a place, it is between us. here and now as well as there and then will always be us.

Un comentariu:

iri spunea...

"we will always be here, because here is not a place, it is between us"
i think you found a very good way of saying it about friendship. these words make poetry and poetry can tell the truth.
mind you, i WILL quote you in further references :P